Cloud P2P Setup Instructions (Smart Phone)
1st – Create a Cloud P2P account
- Install and Launch your CCTV Viewer Application on your Android or iOS Device
- Select the Setting Icon on the Upper Left Corner.
- Create a Cloud P2P account by entering a user name and password and select register.
- Enter your email address and re-type the verification code on the right hand side of the screen. Press Get Verification and a new code will be emailed to you.
NOTE: if you get a pop-up message that “Email has been registered” this email account is already in use and you will need to enter a new email address. This verification code will only be valid for 30 minutes.
- Enter the Verification Code that was sent to your email address
- Enter the user name and password that you setup in the previous steps
- Your Account is now created and you can login.
*There is an option for Auto-login that can be selected
2nd – Add a Device to your Account
- Now that you are logged into your Cloud Account you can Add a Device to your account by selecting the in the Could P2P section.
- Select the edit Icon to create device registration entry for your account.
- Enter your device (NVR) serial number and press search. This can be found on the regulatory label on the bottom of your device.
- Select your device by pressing the icon
- Enter you verification code that is on the regulatory label that is on the bottom of your device (6 Characters) and press confirm
- Your Device is now added to your Smart Phone Application
- P2P Cloud Technology is subject to numerous bandwidth, Security, and networking limitations.
- NEC does not suggest using this type of integration for reliable or secure video or audio installations (use at your own risk)